Thursday, December 15, 2011

How many credit hours do you need to earn in ordered to be considered a sophomore?

I attend Wayne State University and I tried to look up the credit scale so I know how many credits to take this upcoming semester, but I could not find anything. I need to know the credit scale of what is considered a freshman, sophomore, junior and senior for a full time student. Thanks.|||Generally, it's 30 hours/year. Therefore, 31-60 would make you a sophomore.





However, the designations don't really mean much. All I got out of them was being able to move off-campus a year early, since res life was the one part of my school that did actually care about them. I started college as a sophomore straight out of high school since I had already amassed 30 hours of AP/dual enrollment/random summer program college credit, and I then spent 2 1/2 years being classified as a senior before I graduated.|||Generally speaking it'd be 60 or more- but you also need to look into your major and see what your 3rd year classes will be. If you still need a second English class then it's going to screw up your whole schedule.|||At my school, it's 30 credits to be considered a sophomore.

No comments:

Post a Comment