Thursday, December 15, 2011

What are the easiest credit cards to get for someone who just turned 18?

I just turned 18 and I want to establish my credit. I already own a car so I don't want to get an auto loan to start establishing it. I want to get a credit card with a low credit limit so I can start establishing it. Where are the easiest places to get credit cards?|||I would go for the bp visa. for the first 60 days you get 10% rebate on bp gas, 4 % on hotels and food, and 2% on other items. after 60 days it drops to 5,2,1%.. You then can get gas cards with the rebates( 25 dollars a shot). It's nice to get the money back and they send me a $10 gas card in Dec just for being a member, not sure if they do that every year.|||If you have $500 in a savings account, convert it into a secured credit card. Make sure they belong to the credit bureau.|||By far the easiest option for a person with little or no credit history is to get a credit card from your bank.|||I think household bank used to give, capitalone...|||Try establishing one with your bank. That will be the easiest.|||capital one

No comments:

Post a Comment