Thursday, December 8, 2011

What is the credit score threshold for a credit card?

My credit is around 570. I would like to increase it, but I was wondering what the cut off between "bad" %26amp; "not so bad, sorta fair" credit was, as I am planning on applying for a card to increase my score RESPONSIBLY. After paying off all of my debt ( which made me feel GREAT!!!), I need to rebuild my credit.





Suggestions?|||Check out www.fastcreditcardapprovals.com here you will be able to compare all major credit cards side by side on rates, fees and reward, no matter what kind of credit you have they have the right card for you|||Here I'll share with you an article which could probably help you.





Does Your Credit Score Matter?


Resource: http://www.businesscreditcardsite.com/2007/12/05/does-your-credit-score-matter/

No comments:

Post a Comment