Monday, December 12, 2011

What credit card should I get, whats the fastest and best way to build credit?

I have no credit and was wondering what credit card I should get. I do not want to get a co-signer and I am not 21. I am getting this card to build credit and was wondering what other things I should do to build my credit. Whats the fast and best way to build credit? with cards or any other device.


Thanks everyone!|||The new federal regulations will make it impossible for you to get a credit card if you are under 21.

Don't fall for online scam sites that tell you otherwise.



Two ways:

1. Get a secured card from your bank where you have your checking.

Compare it first to Citi and Orchard - they have among the best.

In a year (if you are over 21 then) it will turn into a credit card if you use it wisely.

Wise use: Replace the money in full each month - no games.



2. Make a secured loan.

Drop about $1,500 to $3,000 into a savings or a cd, then ask the bank to make a one year loan against this money...|||小redit repair work械d fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service - buildcredit.ifastnet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment